Contribute to the future of STEM Education
The NASA West Virginia Space Grant Consortium funds research and education projects throughout the state of West Virginia that help K-12 students, undergraduate and graduate students, researchers, educators and the community in furthering education and research in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM). Your donation will provide funding:
- For scholarship and fellowships for STEM students at our affiliate colleges and universities.
- For resources to offer research opportunities in line with NASA’s activities, especially among faculty who have not yet become established researchers.
- To stimulate public interest in aerospace science and lifelong learning though partnerships with educators at all levels, thus increasing public appreciation for the direct and indirect benefits of NASA-sponsored research.
- To expand STEM educational programs in West Virginia so that students may acquire skills needed to be successful professionals.
- To support local educators in their efforts to enhance classrooms, provide hands-on learning techniques, and seek professional development in STEM fields.
- To host regional robotics programs including FIRST LEGO League.
- To provide opportunities for underprivileged youth to participate in STEM programs such as our Summer Aviation Camp.
- For higher education programs that support students in organizations such as Student Partnership for the Advancement of Cosmic Exploration (SPACE), Astronomy Club, Emerging Leaders Institute (ELI), etc.
NASA WVSGC is part of the National Space Grant Foundation (NSGF), a tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization. Your donation to NASA WVSGC is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. Upon receipt of your gift, we will send you a letter of recognition to be used for your individual or business tax record keeping purposes.
The NSGF’s tax ID number is 52-2288711.
If you would like to make a donation to the NASA WVSGC, download and print the Financial Donation Form and send a check payable to NASA West Virginia Space Grant Consortium.
NASA West Virginia Space Grant Consortium
P.O. Box 6070
395 Evansdale Drive, G68 ESB
Morgantown, WV 26506-6070
If you would like your donation to benefit a specific program, please indicate so on the Financial Donation Form accompanying your donation (e.g. higher education, student fellowships, extension and public outreach, etc.).
Questions about our programs and/or the distribution of your donation can be directed to Candy Cordwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (304) 293-4099.
We thank you for your interest and support of the NASA WVSGC. Your contribution is valued and vital to our efforts. Our work would not be possible without your generous support.