This program by the NASA WV Space Grant Consortium (WVSGC) funds projects to develop new and innovative STEM courses at the institutions of higher education affiliated with the Consortium. Applicants are required to present a clear and feasible plan for designing and offering a new course in the STEM fields and include plans for the continuation of the course after the first year.
Required Application Rules:
- Proposals must be submitted online. Please note that the applicant is responsible for completeness and accuracy of the material contained in the proposal. Any deviation from the stated rules and requirements will result in disqualification of the applicant.
- Each award category is judged separately based on published criteria. However, the NASA WVSGC/WV EPSCoR Board will review all submitted proposals and consider each proposal’s total scores, combined with other considerations, in reaching a final award decision.
- Each PI may submit no more than one proposal per category.
- Proposers must be very clear about the goals and objectives (what they propose to do) and the methodology to achieve those goals and objectives (how they plan to execute the project).
- Students supported by NASA WV Space Grant must be U.S. Citizens.
- Indirect charges are prohibited and the waiver of such charges may not be included as a component of the required cost share
- The use of NASA funds for foreign travel and purchase of equipment is prohibited.
For electronic submissions click here