STEM for Kids
- STEM tutorial on how to make a Katherine Johnson Paper Doll by Ms. Jada Williams
- STEM Student Highlight and Catapult Activity by Ms. Savannah Toney
- STEM Highlight and Heating/Cooling Activity by Ms. Sophie de Saint Georges
The following is a list of informal science lessons for remote learning.
- Provide elementary students access to hands-on STEM-based lessons at home.
- Increase science content knowledge and science process skills according to Next Generation Science Standards.
- Provide preservice elementary students with practicum experience.
Pre – K
Explore more educational resources and opportunities for students and educators from NASA STEM Engagement.
For Teaching Resources about Space Biology/experimental design and Biotechnology, visit Genes in Space Classroom Resources.